AZMOL ATF DEX IID
AZMOL ATF DEX IID is a multifunctional transmission fluid (ATF) with a working level of DEXRON II (D) for all automatic transmissions in trucks, cars and passenger cars in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendation. It is developed on the basis of special semisynthetic oils and it provides safe operation even under high loading conditions in automatic transmissions, power steering systems and other hydraulic systems.
The AZMOL ATF DEX IID fluid provides:
- good thermal and oxidation stability;
- soft and smooth gear changes, as well as reduced losses in heavy traffic;
- excellent low-temperature fluidity, which facilitates the start and rapid lubrication at low ambient temperatures;
- prevention of the formation of lacquer and sludge deposits;
- the cleanliness of transmissions and efficient operation during the entire service life;
- compatibility with all common sealing materials.