AZMOL Avelus 100 V
AZMOL AVELUS® V – high-quality hydraulic oils for lubrication of high-speed gearboxes, low-and medium-loaded gearboxes and worm gears, variators, electromagnetic and gear clutches, bearing units, sliding and rolling guides, hydraulic systems of machines, automatic lines, presses in other units and mechanisms operating at high operating pressures, where oils with improved antioxidant and anti-wear properties are required.
AZMOL AVELUS® V is recommended when operating at extreme temperatures and under significant fluctuations, with increased requirements for shear stability and protection against wear, as well as in conditions of flooding.
AZMOL AVELUS® V Oils provide:
- maintenance of purity of systems critical to the formation of deposits, hydraulic systems of modern CNC machines;
- excellent bearing capacity and anti-wear properties, good wear protection;
- controlled demulsifying ability, which allows the oil to work normally at small water inclusions and to separate water freely in large quantities;
- compatible with various metals and protection of pumps using steel and non-ferrous parts;
- reserve quality of performance even under severe operating conditions and extended oil change intervals.
VG 100 HVLP