AZMOL AVELUS® V 46
AZMOL AVELUS® V 46 is a special oil for hydraulic systems of industrial equipment and ground equipment, developed on the basis of high-quality base oils with unique packages of additives. This is a multigrade hydraulic oil with a high viscosity index (low viscosity dependence of temperature). Designed for modern hydraulic units of construction machinery for cranes, transport and lifting devices, loaded hydraulic systems, modern industrial equipment operating at extreme temperatures or their significant fluctuations where oils with increased extreme pressure properties are required.
AZMOL AVELUS® V 46 is recommended for operation in extreme temperatures and their significant fluctuations, with increased requirements for shear stability and protection against wear, as well as in flood conditions.
Oil AZMOL AVELUS® V provides:
- maintaining cleanliness of systems, which critical to the formation of deposits, the hydraulic systems of modern CNC machines;
- excellent load-bearing capacity and anti-wear properties, good wear protection;
- controlled demulsifying ability, which allows the oil to work normally with small water inclusions and to easily separate water in large quantities;
- compatibility with various metals and protection of pumps, which using steel and non-ferrous metal parts;
- reserve of quality performance even under severe operating conditions and with extended oil change intervals.