AZMOL CERANA – highly effective, waterproof, high-temperature lubricant with an extended service life based on a complex of calcium sulfate. Designed for use in the equipment of the metallurgical industry (sealed bearings, presses). It is used in construction, automotive and marine engineering in conditions of high temperatures, shock loads and extended replacement intervals. It contains a functional thickener, the components of which work as natural antiwear and extreme pressure elements. The natural nature of the thickener increases lubricant life due to the increased strength of the lubricating film.
Oil AZMOL CERANA provides:
- unique rust protection (natural thickener Calcium Sulfonate);
- work under extreme pressure and wear protection (natural thickener component - calcite);
- excellent resistance to water washout (work when exposed to moisture);
- increased mechanical stability (operation under vibration);
- high bearing capacity (extreme pressure properties of the thickener provide the ability to withstand large and shock loads without destroying the oil film);
- excellent thermal, oxidizing and structural resistance (stable operation of bearings at high temperatures).