AZMOL Famula LD 10W-40
Very high-performance synthetic motor oil for new highly accelerated engines that meets environmental standards for exhaust emissions in the range between Euro III and Euro VI heavy vehicles. The oil is designed for use in engines equipped with CRT continuous exhaust gas recirculation systems, with a DPF particulate filter and engines equipped with an SCR selective exhaust neutralization catalyst, which require a low SAPS preparation technology from the lubricant (low sulfur content, sulphate ash and phosphorus). AZMOL Famula LD 10W-40 oil provides reliable protection of engine parts during operation of equipment under conditions of maximum oil change intervals.
Oil AZMOL Famula LD 10W-40 provides:
- excellent engine cleanliness;
- excellent properties during cold start and warm up of the engine;
- excellent lubricating characteristics and a stable oil film on parts protected from wear during various engine operating conditions and for a long period of time or on long-distance traffic;
- maximum performance with a minimum release of harmful substances into the atmosphere;
- long service life of diesel particulate filter;
- reduces fuel consumption by up to 3%.
APPROVAL: Volvo VDS-3; Mack EO-N; Renault VI RLD-2; MAN M 3477;
SAE 10W-40; API CI-4; ACEA E6/E7; MB 228.51; MAN M3271-1; MTU Type 3.1; DQC IV-10 LA; Cummins CES 20076/77