AZMOL Famula X 5W-40
AZMOL Famula X 5W-40 is a fully synthetic diesel oil. It is intended for modern diesel engines with and without turbocharging, for mainline trucks operating both in short-haul and long-haul modes, with EURO VI, EURO V engines with exhaust systems and engines EURO IV and EURO III, if required by the engine manufacturer, for use in trucks with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and SCR (selective catalytic reduction) for DPF (diesel particulate filter). Also suitable for use in construction equipment, stationary diesel generators working in difficult conditions, as well as passenger cars, trucks and buses.
AZMOL Famula X 5W-40 provides:
- improved detergent properties, prevent the formation of deposits, the constant cleanliness of engine parts and the maximum service life of the engine;
- reduction of friction losses in the engine and optimum wear protection;
- quick lubrication during cold start and minimum friction during daily driving;
- prevent premature clogging of the DPF (particulate filter) and reduction of maintenance intervals;
- excellent protection against wear and corrosion (even in long periods), high resistance to oxidation, maximum engine cleanliness;
- extended oil change intervals and maintain behavior at low temperatures.
SAE 5W-40; API CJ-4/SN; ACEA E9; MB 228.31; MAN M3575; VOLVO VDS-4; RENAULT RLD-3; MACK EO-O/EO-N; CATERPILLAR ECF-3; CUMMINS CES 20081; DFS 93K218