AZMOL Ultra Plus 0W-30
AZMOL Ultra Plus 0W-30 is a synthetic high-performance energy-saving engine oil with an average content of sulfate ash, phosphorus and sulfur for gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. It is designed to provide full compatibility with diesel particulate filters (DPF) and catalytic converters of exhaust gasoline engines (CAT).
It is intended for all types of four-stroke gasoline and diesel engines of cars, SUVs and light trucks, including those with turbocharging. It is recommended for car operation in extremely low ambient temperatures.
Oil AZMOL Ultra Plus 0W-30 provides:
- perfect gasoline, gas and diesel engines performance of passenger cars in all modes of operation
- strong adhesion of an ultra-thin oil protective film that does not drain into the crankcase and always remains on the lubricated engine parts
- excellent energy-saving properties and therefore a significant reduction in fuel consumption
- quick oil supply to all lubricated parts and makes starting the engine exceptionally easy
- low starting resistance to cranking of the engine in low-temperature starting conditions, which provides excellent protection against wear.
SAE 0W-30; API SN/CF; ACEA C3; MB-Approval 229.31/229.51; VW504.00/507.00; Porsche C30